About Me

My photo
I am a 25-year old sinner saved by grace. I have been richly blessed with a wonderful wife. I work to find Christian homes for children in foster care. I photograph weddings and portraits with my wife. Most importantly, I love Christ because He has saved me, and I hope that by reading this blog, you will be pleased to say the same.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome!

Well hello there!

I can't imagine why you've ended up here reading what I'm writing. Regardless, I praise God that you are. I've created this page as an outlet to express my joy in Jesus Christ. I must observe that most of my writing will probably be theological in nature. However, I am aiming to make it very personal as well.

My only hope for this page is the same as the Apostle John's in His writing. In John 20:31 he explains that "these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in His name." I can think of no better purpose for this blog than that! I pray that you believe in Christ and have life in His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment